PHP is the highly demandable, fast and flexible scripting language suited for web development. PHP is a HTML-embedded scripting language and mostly of its syntax is borrowed from C, Java and Perl with a couple of unique PHP-specific features. The goal of the PHP language is to allow web developers to write dynamically generated pages quickly. It is an open source and server-side web development language.
Three things are needed to run the PHP scripts:
- Web Server such as Apache.
- Install PHP on the server.
- MySQL database.
MySQL is a Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) that uses Structured Query Language. The combination of PHP and MySQL gives us a great option to develop any website ranging from the small websites to the big corporate portals.
RVS offers programming and development services for PHP according to the specific requirements. We have more than 200+ experts for the PHP with working experience with different frameworks and capable to develop a customized LAMP based solutions to deliver the full features, leverage the time and cost saving to deliver the full featured PHP solutions.
Benefits of using PHP
- It runs on the various platforms like Linux, Windows, Unix, Mac OS X, etc.
- It is compatible with almost all servers such as Apache, IIS, etc.
- It supports the widest range of the databases.
- PHP and MySQL is available free to download from the official PHP website.
- Easy to learn and runs on server sides
Industry verticals where PHP can be used:
PHP is widely used for developing dynamic, database-driven websites such as:
- PHP is use for an e-commerce system websites.
- PHP is use for online business application.
- Back end system for data management.
- Real Estate and Realty systems.
- MLS and GDS Data Integration for Hotel & Real Estate.
- PHP is use for Collaborative networking systems.
- PHP is use for CMS.
- Online booking systems.
- Quote engine systems.
- Scheduling management.
PHP Development Services:
Frameworks: CakePHP, CodeIgniter (CI), Zend, Symfony, YII, Laravel
Open Source: WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal
AJAX Frameworks: JQuery, Pototype, Yahoo UI Library
Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL